Запомнить меня EN
Быстрый вход EN
Забыли свой пароль? EN
Tours in Belarus
«Hunting in Belarus»
«The Svir region»
Choose a location from the list
Castles and fortresses
Catholic temples and monasteries
Monuments and Sculptures
National liberation uprisings
Orthodox churches and monasteries
Temples of other faiths
The War of 1812
Towns and Seals
World War I
World War II
The Brest Fortress
The history of one of the most dramatic places in Belarus – the fortress that was resisting the enemies in two World Wars of the last century.
Sapeg Palace in Ruzhany
At the beginning of the XVI century Chancellor of GDL Lev Sapega laid a two-storey castle with three towers in Ružany, making it his main residence.
An ancient cemetery near the village of Jasianiec
Once upon a time there was the Obukhovichi estate in Jasianiec, which has not survived to this day.
Loktyshi Water Reservoir
This water body is located 20 km east of Gantsevich and belongs to the Lan River basin.
Puslovski Palace in Kosava
This huge palace began to be built in the 1830s on the money of Vandaline Puslovsky, an expert and collector of works of art, and finished in the second half of the XIX century.
Railway station in Hancavičy
The railway station in Hancavičy was built in the 1880s.
Cartesian monastery in Biaroza
Blagoveshchensk Church in Hancavičy
The Church of the Annunciation in Hancavičy, which decorates the city centre, was built in the 1990s.
The Church of the Virgin Mary in Palonka
The Church of the Virgin Mary in Palonka was built in the 2000s in Neo-Gothic style.
Church of Our Lady of Ostrobramskaya in Sevryuki
The Church of Our Lady of Ostrobramskaya in Sieŭruki belongs to the neo-baroque style with features of classicism.
Church of Saints Peter and Paul in Lahišyn
The sharp spire of the neo-Gothic bell tower of the Church of St. Peter and St. Paul is the dominant architectural silhouette of the former village of Lahišyn.
Dormition of the Blessed Virgin Mary Church and Franciscans Monastery in Pinsk
The unique cult complex of the former Franciscan monastery is the only surviving ensemble in Pinsk in the Baroque style.
This water body is located 9 km south of Gantsevichi and belongs to the Tsna basin.
This water body is located 11 km south of Ganzevichi (close to the west bank there is a road connecting this district centre with Luninets) and belongs to the Tsna basin.
Ruins of the Ludwikovo Border Guard Corps
The ruins of the Ludwikovo Border Guard Corps, also known as the "Dead City", are a historical monument.
Holy Protection Cathedral in Baranavičy
The temple was erected in 1924-1931 in the style of neoclassicism.
Sverzhinskikh Estate in Aharevičy
The Sverzhinsky estate in the village of Aharevičy was built in the eclectic style in the second half of the 19th century.
Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Church of St. Archangel Michael in Dzianiskavičy
The Church of St. Archangel Michael in Dzianiskavičy was consecrated on 1 June 2013.
Church of St. Archangel Michael in Nač
The Church of St. Vladimir in Aharevičy
The Church of St. Vladimir in Ogarevichi, which was consecrated on October 10, 2010, is a typical example of retrospective Russian style.
Church of St. George in the Bolshiye Krugovichi
St George's Church in Big Circles, which was built of wood at the end of the 19th century, continues the local traditions of folk architecture.
St. George's Church in Čudzin
The wooden church of St. George in Čudzin was built in 1867 to serve the dead in the local cemetery.
St. Nicholas Church in Maĺkavičy
There used to be a wooden church in Malkovichi, which burned down in 1965 as a result of an arson.
The Church of St. Nicholas in Palonka
The Church of St. Nicholas in Palonka was built in 1937 and belongs to the retrospective Russian style.
Church of St. Tikhon in Hancavičy
The Church of St. Tikhon in Hancavičy largely follows the traditions of ancient Russian architecture.
Spaso-Preobrazhenskaya Church in Budča
The Church of the Saviour Transfiguration in Budča, which was built in 1896, continues the local traditions of wooden architecture.
Spaso-Preobrazhenskaya Church in Lahišyn
The Church of the Transfiguration of the Saviour of the 19th century was built in the retrospective Russian style and features a classical composition.